dead surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dead surf

i have just changed the radio in my 2.4 1992 surf after putting every thing back together every thing is dead that work through the ignition ive checked all the fuses and for disconected wires ect cant find any thing wrong every thing that runs direct from the battery is fine just no ignition power help!

Originally posted by cuz 62
    i have just changed the radio in my 2.4 1992 surf after putting every thing back together every thing is dead that work through the ignition ive checked all the fuses and for disconected wires ect cant find any thing wrong every thing that runs direct from the battery is fine just no ignition power help!

check the batteries, terminals etc.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Do you have an immobiliser fitted?????????????? is the gear lever in Drive???????? These are the obvious one's.
      Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Comment

I'd check the fuses again. The ignition stuff including the radio is fed from a 50amp fuse. I think it is in the engine bay fusebox rather than the one in the drivers footwell.

Rich.
        If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

cheers rich it was the fuseable link in the engine bay fusebox thanks for the help

Comment

Excellent, glad to help.

Rich.

Originally posted by cuz 62
            cheers rich it was the fuseable link in the engine bay fusebox thanks for the help
            If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Working...
            X