D'oh! lost keys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D'oh! lost keys!

I lost my keys to the surf, just wondering if toyota cant help, where can i buy a ignition barrel and new keys? couldn't find them on roughtrax or milners.

Cheers

p.s no spare, they got nicked first time round at work and just forgot all about getting a spare.

There's loads of surfs being parted in the parts for sale section. Try asking if anyone has a full set for sale. I'm sure someone there will.

Comment

I have a ignition barrel with one key if you want it.I may have another barrel here with 2 keys but will need to check tho.You will also need door barrels aswell tho wont you if you lost the keys
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

you can get in very easily with a bit of parcel strap,as for key,u have 3 choices,toyota,but it will take a while,breakers as above,or a mobile locksmith will do u a new key easily,its a very simple lock,but get a quote first as they range from 40 quid upto a couple of hundred

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          You will also need door barrels aswell tho wont you if you lost the keys
          ah crap! didn't think of that. can toyota get me a copy of my old keys? from reg or chassis/vin numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by darkdezigns View Post
            you can get in very easily with a bit of parcel strap
            wish i knew this when i locked my keys inside

Comment

So, i got my keys back, they where handed in to the police station. Some great luck.

But just to let others know, i had contacted Toyota, before i got my keys back, about getting a replacement, they said they could supply one within 5 - 7 days at the cost of £13!!!.

Comment

Working...
              X