Japanese ICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese ICE

My surf is still fitted with the original ICE. toyota 12 cd player. radio & TV .I know that the radio conversion kit is rubbish, but i get radio 2 and usually listen to cd,s anyway. But can the tv be converted to our sysyem? ( I know which way I,m betting).

Cheers Brummie
    I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

good bet lol,it prob is poss but prob v expensive and lots of aggro,just bite the bullet and eith buy a nice double din here,or put single in and a cubby hole

Comment

Can't remember what system they use offhand, but the answer regardless would pretty much be to start afresh. Unless it's using on of the P.A.L systems, you couldn't convert it anyhow.

Comment

If I remember we use Pal-b and they use something starting with N (I've got NTL stuck in my head, yes I know that's not the correct answer, but I just can't shift it now).

My sisters truck came with the full sat-nav, TV, DVD player set up, and the only thing she could get to work was radio 2 and the DVD player, so year before last I took the whole lot out and fitted a normal radio and cubby hole cover (the amount of wiring was astomnomical and required alot of trim and seat removal, not good when your brother in law turns up and sees half his car on the concrete).

My advice would be take what you've got out and install an English system.
        Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

We use PAL I. NTSC?

Comment

Working...
          X