Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NiftyNev View Post

Nev
    Good to see you're not the gloating type Nev.

Comment

Not the one from the air filter in take. It from the one that registeres engine tempereture.
      Member of the 115,000k club

Comment

Originally posted by PC-Surf View Post
        Not the one from the air filter in take. It from the one that registeres engine tempereture.

Nev

Comment

is that the one i said about under the manifold....
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            is that the one i said about under the manifold....
            That would be it.

Nev

Comment

errmm, . . .possibly, the one that goes into the side of the engine and back to the dashboard to show you the water temp in the engine. If that's what you meant then yes. If not , . . .then nope.

Comment

errmm, . . .possibly, the one that goes into the side of the engine and back to the dashboard to show you the water temp in the engine. If that's what you meant then yes. If not , . . .then nope.
                yep that was the one.I had that wire left over when i did an engine swap on one of the trucks and i couldn't find where it went for days then i just caught a glimse of where it went when i was ding something else
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

The one in the engine block is for the ECU, not temp gauge.

Nev

Comment

I'll take a picture tomorrow. I'm pretty sure it's for the temp guage on the dashboard but I have recently been having problem with revs. It's like I'm driving with etc on and O/D off. But they aren't switched on (or off). Revs are really high 3500 before changing gear and I don't have a fourth gear. It stopped doing it for a day yesterday when I was going to get more ATF. I did a fluid change for the transmission anyway and the stuff inside was brown and stinky. Anyway today it came back again and I'm at a bit of a loss.
                    It started hapening suddenly then it stopped on my next trip. Then today it was doind it again!!!
                    I havn't done anything to the truck for ages either.
                    help!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X