yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KZN185 How to adjust the glow plug timer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TonyN

Hi there just thought I would ask if you have given any thought re the bull bar I spoke to you about.
    No hurry Just asking.

Regards
    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by muller1 View Post
      As one post said. you will always make it look (if only to yourself) you are gods gift and always correct.
      Get a grip on life. GET OFF MY CASE AND STOP BEING SO GOD DAM*ED ARROGANT AND ABRASIVE.
      This is my last post involving you and my last word to you I do not wish ever to have anything to do with you whatsoever.

Mike
      Lordy - take it you don't like him then?
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Bibs

You are pretty close with your thoughts.
        There are very few people in this world I detest but in his case I will make an exception.
        He seems to get his rocks off by being a total ignorant ar*e, i wonder if he was born this way or has worked hard to reach the pinnacle of arrogance.

Sorry about the rant but he has that effect on me.

Regards.
        Mike

Comment

I'm just curious as to what sex appeal has to do with anything?

Comment

These posts have kept me entertained...
            But back to the topic - my truck starts up first thing even in the cold mornings.
            However the next time I try to start it, it won't go without constant turning over and pumping on the fuel pedal :/
            I've tried warming the glow plugs by turning them on and off 5 times and ive tried leaving the key on for a minute and both do the same.

Does that sound more like an injector /diesel issue more than glow plugs to you guys?
            4yrs and 2 surfs later...

Comment

Entertaining

Guess Matt f emigrated from sunny Barnsley South Yorkshire to Spain.

Comment

Working...
              X