Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota Surf Cd Multichanger

Thanks for your help all.

Does anyone out there have a CD changer cartridge for a toyota 8/12 CD HDN-001 multichanger for my toyota surf. I've been all over the net and can't find a dickie bird of a cartridge.

Originally posted by Foxy
    Thanks for your help all.

Does anyone out there have a CD changer cartridge for a toyota 8/12 CD HDN-001 multichanger for my toyota surf. I've been all over the net and can't find a dickie bird of a cartridge.
    Hi I have a multi changer just taken out of my surf with cartridge (just fitted mp3). Do you need the whole unit or just the cartridge. An mp3 player iz a better option, eight hours music on one cd. mp3's start at about £130 and no changer in the back taking up space.
    There waz a changer on e bay, the guy wanted £100 for it, he will still have it me thinks
    xcuse mi spilling kan't phinda dictonnairy

Comment

Originally posted by Hip_o_crit>>IoW<<
      Hi I have a multi changer just taken out of my surf with cartridge (just fitted mp3). Do you need the whole unit or just the cartridge. An mp3 player iz a better option, eight hours music on one cd. mp3's start at about £130 and no changer in the back taking up space.
      There waz a changer on e bay, the guy wanted £100 for it, he will still have it me thinks
      G'day pal,

All I realy need is the cd Magazine, does yours work and how much would you want for it. I'm about to rip it out and put my Alpine multichanger in cause i can't find one anywhere and although the channel expander for the radio works, it isn't perfect as others have said.

Did you use an audio conecting block for your MP3 like those in halfords to prevent having to butcher the wires? I got one today but it's the wrong one. If you did which one was it?

Comment

Working...
      X