interior lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interior lights

my middle and rear interior lights do not work properly.
    the middle light comes on when in the 'on' positon but does not come on when in the 'door' position when the doors are open. the rear light doesn't come on at all on any settings, the bulbs in both lights are ok and there are no blown fuses. the front light works fine.

does anyone have any ideas?

cheers

Originally posted by archie
    my middle and rear interior lights do not work properly.
    the middle light comes on when in the 'on' positon but does not come on when in the 'door' position when the doors are open. the rear light doesn't come on at all on any settings, the bulbs in both lights are ok and there are no blown fuses. the front light works fine.

does anyone have any ideas?

cheers
    would check all the pin switches on the doors, although for all four to play up seems hard to believe I would start here first.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
      would check all the pin switches on the doors, although for all four to play up seems hard to believe I would start here first.
      When I first got mine, the same was true. I just moved the switches back and forth 20 or 30 times and then they worked. The switches get dirty after a while and doing this to clean them helps.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
        When I first got mine, the same was true. I just moved the switches back and forth 20 or 30 times and then they worked. The switches get dirty after a while and doing this to clean them helps.

Cheers
        Ditto, the switches on the lights that is, not the pin switches on the doors. Worked great for me.
        Maurice
        Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Working...
        X