rear passenger electric window issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear passenger electric window issue

My electric windows saga continues, I have resistence tested every wire on the drivers door all test ok at .8 ohms all the wires going into the rear doors all test ok, loom from rear drivers door back to the relay / fuse box panel in drivers footwell tests ok.

Firstly, is there a seperate relay or controller for the rear windows hidden somewhere in the rear of the truck?

Does anyone have a full on wiring diagram for the electric window system for the 1992 surf 2.4?
    Tell me if I'm wrong, it the only way I'll learn

Originally posted by Lainey View Post
    My electric windows saga continues, I have resistence tested every wire on the drivers door all test ok at .8 ohms all the wires going into the rear doors all test ok, loom from rear drivers door back to the relay / fuse box panel in drivers footwell tests ok.

Firstly, is there a seperate relay or controller for the rear windows hidden somewhere in the rear of the truck?

Does anyone have a full on wiring diagram for the electric window system for the 1992 surf 2.4?
    Behind the drivers side front speaker, there is a small black box. This is the window and central locking control module, there may be a bad connection there.

Comment

diagnosis complete!!

Diagnosed my electrical problems, finally got the rear passenger window working,(there was a fault in the switch)

The drivers rear door window had been bodged previously and is not repairable need a new motor switch and mechanism to re-build door - i suppose, alternatively, a complete rear drivers door would do

I have posted in parts wanted for the bits I need but if anyone has the rear passenger door motor and mechanism preferably with switch would love to hear from you with a price

cheers

Elaine

Comment

All the electric windows work now all fixed !!!!!!!wohooooooooooDbounce:

Absolutely delighted to have all the electrics working finally!!

Thanks to stormforce for the parts mucho apprecianado!!

just thought I'd come on to gloat its done......Thanks for listening......you've been a wonderful audience.

Cheers

Elaine

Comment

so much better knowing everything works proper aint it.I'll get the other bits sorted for you as i said
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
          X