Wiring Diagram 3.0L SSRG 3rd gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring Diagram 3.0L SSRG 3rd gen

As new owner, of my 1st Surf (3.0l TD SSRG 3rd gen) I wondered if anyone out there has got a wiring diagram, or where I can get one, any information greatfuly recieved
    TIA, Alan

Originally posted by Engine Alan
    As new owner, of my 1st Surf (3.0l TD SSRG 3rd gen) I wondered if anyone out there has got a wiring diagram, or where I can get one, any information greatfuly recieved
    TIA, Alan
    Wiring diagrams for this model are difficult to come by specifically for this vehicle. You can obtain them from a Toyota dealer.

But, a/ they come over two or three editions(I believe)
    b/ they are not cheap

I use a max ellery manual for the main harness etc and then ask on the forum if I can't fathom out the engine etc!

Cheers
    Neil
    www.europa88.co.uk Loadsa mods!

Comment

Alan,
      I have a wiring diagram for 1994 KZN 130, not quite what you want, but it should help.
      E-mail me with your e-mail address & i'll send it to you.

Sewerat Bob
      [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Sewerat
        Alan,
        I have a wiring diagram for 1994 KZN 130, not quite what you want, but it should help.

Sewerat Bob
        Hi Bob sent you my E mail address, hope you got it if not let me know and I will resend Thanks, Alan

Comment

Hi Allen.

Dunno if this will help but here goes....

Comment

Alan,
            Mailed the diagrams last Friday, as nothing came back to say you had'nt received them, i assumed they had arrived, no problem though, i've just sent them again. Mon 8.20 am.
            They do take up a lot of space 6 MB, so if you don't have broadband it can be a problem. If you don't get them again, let me know & i'll split the pages up into single transmissions.

Sewerat Bob
            [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Hi Sewerat

I am waiting delivery of my 1994 SSR-G KZN130 and would also like a copy of the wiring diagram if possible.

I will send you my e-mail address.

Thanks in advance.
              Paul
              1993 SSR-G 3.0TD KZN130

Comment

Wiring Diagram Surf 3.0L SSR-G 1996

TIA, Alan
                Hi Alan

I am a recent Surf owner and unfortunately my 1996 SSR-G 3.0L auto has developed a fault outside the guarantee. The 4WD engage indicator on the dash is constantly flashing. on pressing the 4WD button on the side of the low ratio lever it fails to engage. Taken it to most auto elecs but then need wiring diagram - have you been successful?? I would realy appreciate any help you can provide.
                My phone is 01282 865902 if its to tricky to takle using e-mail, Thanks in anticipation.
                Reagrds
                Boba

Comment

Check the pneumatic pipes first.

There's a vacuum pump on the front bottom lhs of the engine from which rubber vacuum pipes run to various solenoids to operate the ADS system. Get the car on wheel ramps and physically trace the pipes with you fingers to investigate for perishing/holes or disconnections.

Mine had the same problem, and was holed.

Comment

wiring diagram

Originally posted by Sewerat
                    Alan,

Sewerat Bob
                    can you send me wiring diagram for 1994 KZN 130 i have aproblem with my injection pump connections
                    Enisperosjr

Comment

Hi Bob sent you my E mail address, hope you got it if not let me know and I will resend Thanks, Alan
                      hi Engine Alan , please send me e-mail about wiring diagram 2L-TE too, i need it
                      thank you alot ....
                      Ruck
                      Last edited by ruck; 18 September 2005, 09:11.

Comment

Working...
                      X