Tv/satnav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tv/satnav

I have just purchased a 1997 Surf which is fitted with a TV/SAT NAV, however I am not sure if this will work in the UK. What changes wil I need to make, if any to get it operational. Also are handbooks available for this model.
    Thanks Derek

Originally posted by Derek Smith
    I have just purchased a 1997 Surf which is fitted with a TV/SAT NAV, however I am not sure if this will work in the UK. What changes wil I need to make, if any to get it operational. Also are handbooks available for this model.
    Thanks Derek
    NO... WON'T WORK
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Hi Derek,

Welcome to the Forum, like Matt says, it aint gonna happen. Junk it and buy a new double din unit or a single and a very non useful black tray to go underneath it.

BTW where abouts in Derbys' are you, got friends and relatives around there?

Rich.
      If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Smith
        Thanks Derek
        handbook http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=10428
        [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
        [size=5][/size]
        [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

As they say dont even bother trying, you've got NTSC-PAL conflicts, software problems and radio frequency probs etc etc, or at least thats what the man at pioneer said when i asked the same question with mine.
          I was thinking along the same lines but its cheaper and easier to just buy a new unit.
          [IMG]http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/public/coppermine/albums/userpics/10024/surf3.jpg[/IMG]

Big 'n' beautiful!

Comment

Working...
          X