• Show
Clear All

• Help me pleese ˇˇˇ i need 2L-TE electrical wiring diagram

hello
    Friends
    needs electrical wiring diagram 2LTE and ECU pin conectors

http://www.toyotasurf.asn.au/techsite/

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=9213
    Last edited by MattF; 10 January 2007, 23:07.

Comment

Thank´s but I need engine control diagram, exactly: the E.C.U PIN CONECTOR, FOR EXAMPLE: THIS DIAGRAM FOR 1KZTE

Comment

electrical wiring diagram 2LTE and ECU pin conectors

Originally posted by toyota CR View Post
        hello
        Friends
        needs electrical wiring diagram 2LTE and ECU pin conectors
        Need this diagram,showing conections from ECU to injecter pump.please asst or quote.thanks.from MR YUSUF N MESHACK.

Comment

Hi I need thoses diagram to. Please help me my pradio 1991 is in the shop since 3 weeks and it`s costing me a lot. He do not start and the power don`t get to the fuel pump. We test the ECU and they seems ok but not power is getting to them.

Please help me
          Ben

Comment

If you did not get the ECU diagram for 2L-TE I am posting it here for you. Try it. Cheers.

I have a diagram but it won't get attached although the upload seemed to have finished ok. If you give me your e-mail address I will send it directly to your mailbox.
            Thanks,

Jlikukel
            Last edited by Jlikukel; 10 June 2008, 18:36. Reason: Attachment won't go!

Comment

Jlikukel, can you please email me also the diagram? tia.

Comment

Ok guys I still need your help. I found the diagram and my problem. I had to change a sencer on the fuel pump. Now it start perfectly. But new problem. Now the engine light is on and I dont get all the power at high speed. The teck guy told me it probably the valve in the fuel pump and I need a new pump. But that pump was workink perfectly before we took everything a part and I have the feeling than it`s something else. I don`t think the turbo turns on and I was wondering if that could be my problem or if it is a reaction of a problem in the pump. Please let me know if you have any idea I dont know mutch abouth thoses engine yet.

Ben

Comment

sounds to me like the pipes to/from the turbo pressure sensor could be on wrong or the sensor's been left unplugged.

try pulling the fault codes, as described here - http://www.toyotasurf.asn.au/techsite/efifaultcodes.htm and see what that says, if the engine light is on, there should be a fault code logged
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

They told me than we are getting a code 12 (Timer control valve (Pump)). But how the pump can sudently be working wrong it was fine before to get at the garage. Is there other options than changing the pump because it seems really expensive.

Ben

Comment

I dont know about turbo where is located that pipes who goes the turbo pressure sensor and where is that sensor.

Thanks
                      Ben

Comment

i think, but i haven't been and checked, the turbo pressure sensor is the one on the side of the airbox. If that's not working it won't put any more fuel in to the mixture as the turbo spools up, so you'll get little or no turbo boost, or at least that's how i think it works.
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

Yellow circle, boost pressure sensor.

Comment

Originally posted by hoop_ewin View Post
                            Jlikukel, can you please email me also the diagram? tia.
                            What is your e-mail address so I can send it directly to you?
                            Jlikukel

Comment

email

jlikukel; just send it to ewin1966@yahoo.com. thanks a lot.

ewin

Comment

Working...
                              X