yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heated Seats and Mirrors and Owners guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heated Seats and Mirrors and Owners guide?

Picking up my Surf on Friday (or could be the following Monday - 3rd Gen SSR-X, fresh off the docks!

I noticed that it has some electrical cables feeding into the driver's seat....is this for heated seats or what? I couldn't find a switch to operate this.

Also, do the 3rd gens come with heated mirrors or power mirrors, if so how would these be activated?

In fact - can I get an English manual for a 3rd gen?

Thanks

Picking up my Surf on Friday (or could be the following Monday - 3rd Gen SSR-X, fresh off the docks!

I noticed that it has some electrical cables feeding into the driver's seat....is this for heated seats or what? I couldn't find a switch to operate this. ...... Don't think so, wires are probably for sensors for seat belt warning lights.

Also, do the 3rd gens come with heated mirrors or power mirrors, if so how would these be activated? ........Some debate here before about heated mirrors, generally speaking no, but some later models may have had them as an option, what year are we talking about here ???
    Power mirrors - yes, controls are on drivers armrest forward of the window switches

In fact - can I get an English manual for a 3rd gen? what type ? Owners handbook or workshop?

Thanks
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by JTrim

I noticed that it has some electrical cables feeding into the driver's seat....is this for heated seats or what? I couldn't find a switch to operate this.

Also, do the 3rd gens come with heated mirrors or power mirrors, if so how would these be activated?

Thanks

PS, why is this in the Parts for Sale Section ? surely you don't want to be rid of it already
      Maurice

Comment

I mean't to submit to General Chit Chat - no sure how it ended up here - Sorry.

It's a 1996 model.

Comment

....and I was asking about an owner's guide - is there a PDF online somewhere?

Comment

I mean't to submit to General Chit Chat - no sure how it ended up here - Sorry. No Worries

It's a 1996 model.
            There are translated versions of the owners manual available from Australia, I'll see if I can find the link, I'm sure its been posted here somewhere..... No online versions available online that I'm aware of, the overhaul manual for the engine (1kz-te) is on someones site, just can't find the link at the moment, a search of the forum should find it for you.
            Maurice

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Have a look here for the online manual and other goodies.
                http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/inf...ks.htm#manuals
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                [FONT=times new roman][/FONT][COLOR=red][I][B]1994 SSR X LTD 3.0[/B][/I][/COLOR]
                -------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks
                  The wires going into the seat are most likely to be for the, "There is an ar*e on the seat sensor."
                  When acivated it brings up the, "You haven't got your seatbelt on." Alarm, until you put your seatbelt on. Thats all I have on my 2nd Gen SSR-X. Of course the 3rd Gen may be different.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                  X