Strobes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strobes

I know one or two of you have fitted em and was wondering, i know you get two leds in a kit (one for each headlight) is it possible to splice in two more?, to stick in four lights, i was thinking of fitting em in the four roof lights, and did'nt really want to buy two kits, And i know there illeagle and i'm not going to be silly with em, Any idea's Ian
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

i guess it would be easy to do ian,although a tad fiddely.but they arnt leds there halogen bulbs.i dont know if they are special bulbs either so for the cost of twenty notes i would buy another set and at least you could have them on a different strobe pattern.i was toying with the idea of putting another set in some roof lights and in a set of front driving lamps just for good measure.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Just a quick note - avoid the "ultra bright LED" versions they're not!!!
      And once you put them inside a coloured lens unit (brake, indicator) they are hardly noticeable.
      Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Cheers Mark/Ali, i take your point Ali, blue behind red or amber etc but the lamps i want to fit em in have blue glass so may be OK,
        Mark, This is just a thought at the mo and as the lamps i wanted to fit em in are only 3 1/2" ones they might not go in anyway, there aint much room in em, i thought they were leds (which i think are smaller than bulbs), if i can get em in it might be better to get to kits as you say, the lamps are the same as the one in the pic except for blue glass, Thanks for the advice, Ian
        Last edited by POPEYE; 12 December 2006, 11:14.
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Just in case anyone is thinking of putting LEDs in a small lamp like those, think again because the heat from even a 55w lamp will destroy them in no time.

Got the T-shirt.
          Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Working...
          X