Towbar Electrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Towbar Electrics

Ok spent most of the morning searching the site to answer my question, but no luck. Where is the best place to find all the wires for the rear lights the right or left hand side at the rear of the cab. I know I could just look on both sides but hay if someones already looked why look Cheers John

i took mine from the rear left..
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by John McC
      Ok spent most of the morning searching the site to answer my question, but no luck. Where is the best place to find all the wires for the rear lights the right or left hand side at the rear of the cab. I know I could just look on both sides but hay if someones already looked why look Cheers John
      Either it dont matter which. You should go to both sides anyway to be legal otherwise both rear lights would go out if the one you take it to fails. If you take the rear light clusters out there is room for all wiring without having to take out the sidepanels. just remove the carpet trim on the rear of the boot floor and run the wiring under there.
      Trust your Hound.

Comment

Ok thanks for advice will look forward to doing it tomorrow when/if it turns up

Comment

Working...
        X