No announcement yet.

upgrade to central locking...or not..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the seller of these bits is now saying he called me and is waiting for a call back.. he doesnt have my number... he has left negative feed back, so i returned the favour. i have also reported him to ebay. now all of a sudden the item is showing as not paid for, is that normal? odd cos his feed back mentions the fact that i paid promptly...how can something so simple get so complicated??
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
      ok took a piccy of ferrets truck. i reckon this is the bit i need. can anyone confirm this is the central locking relay (control box)?

also found he's got some side speaker boxes under his dash. toyota ones fixed to the dash instead of the panel i took off to get at all this. (thanks ferret!)

Thats the bit you need to find. If you can find it, scan the diagram of the bit you bought from eBay, send it to me and I'll tell you what you need to do.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

do you know, i think i'm making progress now... AND the lock for the back door matches my keys so i'm going to fit that in the back so i can open the back door from the inside. i dont know why, but i am! cheers that man!
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
        X