What is this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this

Does anyone know what this box is, it is situated under the front passenger seat of my KZN185, it has a multi plug attached and written on it is micro fan.
    thanks in advance as i know there are a lot of intelligent surfers on the forum.

Originally posted by retnublue
    Does anyone know what this box is, it is situated under the front passenger seat of my KZN185, it has a multi plug attached and written on it is micro fan.
    thanks in advance as i know there are a lot of intelligent surfers on the forum.

Could have been used to link upto some media equipment, could have a multitude of uses....see if the product has a model /manufacturer or serial number and trying searchin on the web.
    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by retnublue
      Its the TV and SAT nav control box. Its great if you want to navigate in Japan.
      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Working...
      X