Speeeeeeedo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speeeeeeedo

Right, my new led's are here, and the new exhaust is already fitted (yippie), so what I need to do now is to either do the water pump, or the speedo, if it's raining tomorrow, then its the speedo (likley), have any of you lot out there changed the face on yer speedo to read miles and not KM, and if you have, how did you get the needle back in the right position?

I mean when you remove the needle, do you just put it back on 0, and thats good enough, or do you have to mess about and set it up somehow differently??

any help peeps

use a fork from the kitchen drawer to remove the needle, slip the prongs under the needles base and lever upwards. Connect up connectors on the back of the cluster and switch on ignition BEFORE refitting needle at zero, or against the stop pin.
    If you speedo is cable driven, then just refit the needle at zero or against the pin.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      use a fork from the kitchen drawer to remove the needle, slip the prongs under the needles base and lever upwards. Connect up connectors on the back of the cluster and switch on ignition BEFORE refitting needle at zero, or against the stop pin.
      If you speedo is cable driven, then just refit the needle at zero or against the pin.

Cheers Vince, will do

Comment

If you've not brough a speedo face, I recommend leaving it and getting the pulse converter chip, or the gearbox adapter if it cable driven. This way your odo and trip meter will be in miles as well and your speedo face still matches the rest of the dash (some are different colour) .

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
        X