Central locking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central locking.

HI everybody I need a little help please.When you open the rear window and then the tailgate with the key should it open the central locking on the other four doors.I think its seperate.The problem is when I shut my tailgate my central locking on the other doors open.So I have to relock them.Any ideas
    please it would be appreciated.Many thanks

ALZ

The central locking and the tailgate work seperatly on mine.
    I have a theory though. It could be that you have a break in one of the wires in the drivers door, which when knocked by you shuting the tailgate unlocks the doors. Try knocking the drivers door to see if you can get it to unlock. Of course I have the right to be talking complete and utter BS.
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Self unlocking

Thanks you may be right,late last night I noticed that when I locked her up the central locking unlocked seconds later.If I bang the drivers door it opens
      but the vehicle is still immobilized that still works on the key fob but the alarm fails to work.Just wondering if the lazerline alarm is faulty.Thanks mate I think Ill start with the drivers door.

Comment

If the drivers door lock actuator is worn or mis aligned it will tell the central locking ECU to open all the locks . It has a sensor to control the open and close at each position so if the actuator is worn and is banged it moves enough to think you have turned the key in the lock to open the doors .
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Holidays

Thanks for the info,taken of the door panel and realizing iam not an auto electrician Ill ring someone but its holiday time.Not to worry thanks again that gets me out of going shopping.Happy Easter .

Comment

Working...
          X