Speakers (that old chestnut)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speakers (that old chestnut)

Sorry guys I know this has been covered and yes i have searched but can anyone tell me what colours the rear speaker wires are in a 93 surf and also where they are routed? I have a feeling mine have been hacked back but want to do a stereo swap tomorrow so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Simon
    Cheers

Simon

MPG? Don't you mean GPM.

Originally posted by Simon811
    Sorry guys I know this has been covered and yes i have searched but can anyone tell me what colours the rear speaker wires are in a 93 surf and also where they are routed? I have a feeling mine have been hacked back but want to do a stereo swap tomorrow so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Simon
    Here you go

Rear Right -white +red

rear left -yellow +black

hope this helps

Steve

Comment

Thanks Seve, i had a play yesterday while the forum was down, took some figuring out for the amp feed. The only thing not working now is the leccy aerial. Which colour wire is that?
      Cheers

Simon

MPG? Don't you mean GPM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon811
        Thanks Seve, i had a play yesterday while the forum was down, took some figuring out for the amp feed. The only thing not working now is the leccy aerial. Which colour wire is that?
        I Cannot remember i know its wire h and I one is for the amp and one is for the arial and you need to connect these wires together but if you dont have the plug you could find it useing a test light.
        With the stereo on put the test light to a + and probe the other wires you have NOT USED and when you get the right one the arial will go up, you will not course any damage if you get the wrong one.
        Cheers Steve

Comment

Working...
        X