whats this switch??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats this switch??

Hi just bought my first surf, i was having a good look around it when i got home and i found a switch near to the bonnet relise catch under the steering, on firther investigation i found it was connecter to the suspension switch, any ideas what it's for???? I asked the dealer that i bought it from and he has no idea?!?!?!

Originally posted by mupp1t
    Hi just bought my first surf, i was having a good look around it when i got home and i found a switch near to the bonnet relise catch under the steering, on firther investigation i found it was connecter to the suspension switch, any ideas what it's for???? I asked the dealer that i bought it from and he has no idea?!?!?!

Probably me being stupid but does your hard/soft suspension settings work.. if not it probably needs connecting to the switch??

If not then it'll either be the idle up switch or for your front or rear foglights..

Many of the switches inthe surfs are in different places.. they can range from centre console to the gear console to the panel on the roght of the steering wheel (very technical i know!)

you should have switches for the following so see whats missing

Hard soft suspension
    Idle up
    Fuel Cap Release
    front fog lights (if not fitted the chances are the wiring will still be there)
    Rear Fog Light
    Rear Window

I think thats it!

Joe
    Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by joe112
      Probably me being stupid but does your hard/soft suspension settings work.. if not it probably needs connecting to the switch??

If not then it'll either be the idle up switch or for your front or rear foglights..

Many of the switches inthe surfs are in different places.. they can range from centre console to the gear console to the panel on the roght of the steering wheel (very technical i know!)

you should have switches for the following so see whats missing

Hard soft suspension
      Idle up
      Fuel Cap Release
      front fog lights (if not fitted the chances are the wiring will still be there)
      Rear Fog Light
      Rear Window

I think thats it!

Joe
      thank's, i found out that it's for the fog lights when i stripped all the pannels for replacing the sterio!!

Comment

Working...
      X