Rear light cluster, lens cover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear light cluster, lens cover?

Guys, I used to own a 2.4 TDI SSX but now my GF's Dad owns it, I remember the rear light bulb on the passenger side used to blow quite frequently for one reason or another. I seem to remember that you change the bulbs by lowering the back hatch and then undoing a couple of screws to remove the rear lens cover??

Reason I ask is that he has cracked the lens cover and seems to think that the light cluster is all one piece and the he needs the whole light assembly. Sure that is wrong.

I've been on Find-a-Part and a few breakers have offered me the whole light cluster one for £55 and another for £35.

Originally posted by TimS
    Guys, I used to own a 2.4 TDI SSX but now my GF's Dad owns it, I remember the rear light bulb on the passenger side used to blow quite frequently for one reason or another. I seem to remember that you change the bulbs by lowering the back hatch and then undoing a couple of screws to remove the rear lens cover??

Reason I ask is that he has cracked the lens cover and seems to think that the light cluster is all one piece and the he needs the whole light assembly. Sure that is wrong.

I've been on Find-a-Part and a few breakers have offered me the whole light cluster one for £55 and another for £35.

try tonyn and linda on www.4x4toys.co.uk see if they got 1
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Tried to split mine and you can't! You'll need a new/second hand cluster.

Comment

you can buy them NEW from milners or roughtrax for about £35
        So many toys-So little cash

Comment

Working...
        X