DVD install nightmare! HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD install nightmare! HELP!!

Had the surf 3 weeks and decided to buy a jap import dvd player and TFT screen. They are both 1 din. I have taken it to various install places and they are quoting me £300 for the job which i think is too much.
    I dont want to try and do it myself incase i blow the head unit. Is there anyone out there who would like the job? Ifso please contact me asap.
    I live in Hemel Hempstead Jnc 20 on the M25.

Chris
    Kite Surf

Originally posted by surfstar
    Had the surf 3 weeks and decided to buy a jap import dvd player and TFT screen. They are both 1 din. I have taken it to various install places and they are quoting me £300 for the job which i think is too much.
    I dont want to try and do it myself incase i blow the head unit. Is there anyone out there who would like the job? Ifso please contact me asap.
    I live in Hemel Hempstead Jnc 20 on the M25.

Chris

chris maybe i can help you through it with some advice or pics etc i have this installed in mine, it just involves a little cutting of the supposed double din sized hole

any audio /alarm issues let me know im on msn as markieboy306@hotmail.co.uk

cheers marc

Comment

help

I'll give you a hand sometime. Im only 20 mins down the road from you.
      mail me somtime rob@veiner.freeserve.co.uk

Comment

Done the job myself with online advice from Tigger (marc) Was a bit of a nightmare and watch out for the built in amp.
        Kite Surf

Comment

Working...
        X