Autochanger relocation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autochanger relocation

I need to move the autochanger, as it is currently on display next to the r/h wheel arch in the back. As far as I can tell, my two best options are:
    a. under the passenger seat, or
    b. in the cubby-hole on the right next to the tailgate.

Option a. looks the best by far, although the non-functional navigation system is currently residing there.

First question: does removing the satnav box cause any problems with the screen, other than getting no picture (which is what I have at the moment anyway)?

Second question: does the cable from the head unit tothe autochanger run through there anyway? There appears to be a cable there with a similar plug to that going into the autochanger, and I wondered if there was an extension from under the passenger seat to the boot area (i.e. I could then unplug the extension and plug the changer straight in under the seat without having to do any tedious cable re-routing

Could find anything pertinent with the search button...
    Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

better option would be to ditch all the jap rubbish and get a UK stereo
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      better option would be to ditch all the jap rubbish and get a UK stereo
      AH, but that means spending more hard-earned wonga, and there is a lot of month left at the end of the money...
      Besides, the CD works, the tape works, and I like Radio 2 so I could do without spending the money at the moment!
      Peter

Comment

i got a jvc stereo and 10 cd interchanger from halfords for £110 it plays ok and sounds alright it depends what you want and how much you want to pay
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
          i got a jvc stereo and 10 cd interchanger from halfords for £110 it plays ok and sounds alright it depends what you want and how much you want to pay
          At the moment, nothing at all
          I'll look at getting a head unit next year, but like I said, it all works well enough at the moment...
          Peter

Comment

Working...
          X