Bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vagrant No2 Quote:
    Have you tried thumping the dash with your fist ? I did and all the heater lamps came on . I do this quite often and solves the need to remove dash at the moment .

a thump on top right hand corner fixes most things..........

Comment

If find a Mini that was made before 1975, they will be more solid as they were built using slightly thicker steel in those days.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        If find a Mini that was made before 1975, they will be more solid as they were built using slightly thicker steel in those days.
        been told today i shouldn't of bought a silver one as the paint has a negative effect on rust inhabition not know if this is true but i belive the lying in a river is more true lol
        ideally i want a 1275 gt clubman but every one wants a fortune for them, noticed half decent minis in general fetch silly money, what happened to cheap run a rounds...........
        what sort of bit have you got lying around should i decide to do it up????
        john
        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
          been told today i shouldn't of bought a silver one as the paint has a negative effect on rust inhabition not know if this is true but i belive the lying in a river is more true lol
          ideally i want a 1275 gt clubman but every one wants a fortune for them, noticed half decent minis in general fetch silly money, what happened to cheap run a rounds...........
          what sort of bit have you got lying around should i decide to do it up????
          john

I've got front and rear screens, a bonnet a boot. practicaly new rad and yellow 11 blade fan. side window glass (non opening type) light blue draylon type material, Mayfair interior (reclining seats with headrests) 1 1/2 s.u. carb.
          locking fuel cap with key, ignition with two keys. etc.
          Also the wheels you can see in the photo with nearly new tyres.

Comment

[QUOTE=BUSHWHACKER]I've got front and rear screens, a bonnet a boot. practicaly new rad and yellow 11 blade fan. side window glass (non opening type) light blue draylon type material, Mayfair interior (reclining seats with headrests) 1 1/2 s.u. carb.
            locking fuel cap with key, ignition with two keys. etc.
            Also the wheels you can see in the photo with nearly new tyres.[/QUOTE
            have you got a heater matrix and how much do you want for the bonnet,rad and wheels?
            the only good bits on mine are the soft furnishings, glass and nearside bodywork, subframes seem ok engine seems ok too but there is fuel in the sump~(knackered fuel pump me thinks) cluch master cylinder has gone as well.
            donner car may be the way forward
            john
            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Working...
            X