auto box problem.... continued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto box problem.... continued

no joy with your suggestions so far. i think it may have something to do with the o/d relay and/or solenoid BUT i dont know where they are. any help please
    Paul

Originally posted by toy231
    no joy with your suggestions so far. i think it may have something to do with the o/d relay and/or solenoid BUT i dont know where they are. any help please
    why you created 2nd postin on this ? are you p****d off with us ? dont answer...ok.

Check out the connection O/D direct clutch speed sensor...its a plastic male female connector located on the outside of the main body of the transmission on the left hand side towards the front. "the purpose of this sensor is to determine the rotational speed of the O/D direct clutch drum and is used to create smoother gear shifts" quote.

Comment

2nd posting

Originally posted by Uplander
      why you created 2nd postin on this ? are you p****d off with us ? dont answer...ok.

Check out the connection O/D direct clutch speed sensor...its a plastic male female connector located on the outside of the main body of the transmission on the left hand side towards the front. "the purpose of this sensor is to determine the rotational speed of the O/D direct clutch drum and is used to create smoother gear shifts" quote.
      not p----d off at all. i have found the site very helpful and informative but the problem i am having is becoming very frustrating, sometimes it works and sometimes it does'nt without any clear reason. every bodies suggestions as to curing the fault have been appreciated but the problem is still there and the only reason i have posted it twice is to reach as many members as possible as quickly as possible.
      Paul

Comment

Working...
      X