Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blower relay

hello
    when i move the fan switch between low and high the blower doesn't always come on. It seems to prefer being between two positions rather than the notches where it should sit. Also the fan seems to blow air at the same speed irrespective of location on the switch. I took the whole unit out to replace the bulbs a while back and gave the switch a good clean, the relay clicks when moving between speed settings could it need replacing? if so anyone done this?

thanks

Originally posted by BigBlueBay
    hello
    when i move the fan switch between low and high the blower doesn't always come on. It seems to prefer being between two positions rather than the notches where it should sit. Also the fan seems to blow air at the same speed irrespective of location on the switch. I took the whole unit out to replace the bulbs a while back and gave the switch a good clean, the relay clicks when moving between speed settings could it need replacing? if so anyone done this?

thanks

Hi, most likley to be the blower motor resistor. I had this problem on my Mondeo, the heater fan/blower would only work on one speed...full blast!

Comment

Working...
    X