japanese sat nav radio ect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• japanese sat nav radio ect

my dad is buying a toyota hilux surf ssrxv 3.0 1995 and when he went to view it he was telling me that it has a radio and biult in sat nav he said it you pressed a button and the screen came out dash and it had equilizer on ect.But he was saying it was all in japanese.The car is a import so i was woundering if anyone on hear knows if its possible to change this to english.Sorry i aint got much info on what it is but though sumone may know what im talking about.

Originally posted by Dang
    my dad is buying a toyota hilux surf ssrxv 3.0 1995 and when he went to view it he was telling me that it has a radio and biult in sat nav he said it you pressed a button and the screen came out dash and it had equilizer on ect.But he was saying it was all in japanese.The car is a import so i was woundering if anyone on hear knows if its possible to change this to english.Sorry i aint got much info on what it is but though sumone may know what im talking about.
    Have a look round the forum using the search feature, you'll soon find the answers to many questions you may have, including this one.

Regarding japanese sat-nav, sorry, but nobody has yet managed to make em work over here. Best ditch it and get a UK spec system.
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

and don't let the dealer use it as a selling point.
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
        and don't let the dealer use it as a selling point.
        unless he shows you it working in english
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Toyko railway station, no problem sir, just !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
          X