Radio Frequency expander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda
    Hey Koi - did you do that on purpose? Check the time and date of last post!!

Clever..
    I'd like to say i did but pure fluke?
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Same l have had no problems on the receiving side but there are some duff expanders around.
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Ditch
        Had the Surf a Day and was told that before picking it up a frequency expander would be fitted, but on FM all I get is Terry F...in Wogan !!
        No Radio 1 etc I'm getting Mark and Lard withdrawel symptoms !!
        The frequency is not going above 89 ish... has it been done.... or have I ????
        Ditch.

Ditch the Jap Radio and have a look on Ebay. I got a Double DIN Sony CD / Tape / Radio with a wired remote (for the Steering Column) for £150. It has RCA outputs for Amps and an output for a CD Stacker as well - plus it sounds like the Dogs Bs.

Cheers

Comment

I got a Merlin one off eBay for 12 quid .. works a treat - copes with the top of the band with a 24MHz shift too ..

They are never going to be as good as a UK receiver but then again its 12 quid .. (plus an hour cursing n swearing installing the damn thing )

A handy place for the 12v ACC supply is the cigar lighter socket - I just shoved the wire down the back of the connector - add superglue and tape - hey presto!

Regards

Corrie

Comment

There's nowt wrong with our Tel Wogan. All us "Togs" listen with enthusiasm in the morning.......Then good 'ol Wrighty comes on at 2pm til 5pm with his sarcasm and wit, but alas, without Mr Angry & co. Who needs an expander on their radio with talent like that all day....

Comment

Working...
            X