Need electrical diagram of drivers door electrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need electrical diagram of drivers door electrics

I have a fault that I'm sure is in the cable run from the chassis to the drivers door.
    Under certain conditions, the red warning light built into the bottom of the drivers door, the electric windows and the rear window don't work.
    As you slowly open or close the door, things start working and then stopping, depending on the exact door position.
    It's nothing to do with the door switch as as soon as you open the door, the interier light pops on ok. So, the only thing left that I can think off is a cable is damaged inside that nice rubber tube that links the door to the chassis.

So, I popped off the door panel, saw the large bunch of wires there, and replaced the door panel.

Anybody got a circuit diagram..... If I can figure out which wire it is, I can disconnect the old one and run a new one.
    I'm guessing it's some form of common as it affects so many of the electrical gizmos.

Failing that, has anybody any experiance of removing the drivers door and disconnecting the wireing harness in the process.

Thanks,
    Joe

Hope these are useful.

Comment

Thanks for the info....

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Hope these are useful.
      Thanks,
      Joe.

Comment

Working...
      X