Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dash lights

Hi...
    The dash light behind my heater controls aren't working. Anyone know the easiest way to change 'em, & what bulbs are they?
    cheers....

I wouldnt mind knowing this myself, im thinking of putting blue bulbs in to make it look a bit more modern..

Anyone know how to get in there?

Can wait for my Halo dash to arrive to match though...
    Attached Files

Comment

Heater Control Module Lamps

Discovered this when dash was in pieces fitting my screen. There are 2 lamps behind there, pull off the slide controls, the cover just pops off and then you can unscrew the complete module and get to the back. The lamps are available in halfords, I just picked one up there today to replace the glovebox lamp, I think they are the same. (1.2w and 2.3w are availabe)

Comment

cheers -i'll give it a go. Where do these fancy guages come from?

Comment

Originally posted by sdl
          Discovered this when dash was in pieces fitting my screen. There are 2 lamps behind there, pull off the slide controls, the cover just pops off and then you can unscrew the complete module and get to the back. The lamps are available in halfords, I just picked one up there today to replace the glovebox lamp, I think they are the same. (1.2w and 2.3w are availabe)
          Done this - but can't see how the module comes out - can this be done without removing any more of the dash?

Comment

Working...
          X