It Lives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Lives

After standing idle since mid December I decided that as I can drive a little now it was time to MOT number V.

Opened the garage, connected the battery isolation switch and she fired up first turn of the key

Got it into the MOT station and walked out with a pass in my hand with a couple of advisories :-
    all rear brake pipes slightly corroded,
    front to rear fuel lines slightly corroded
    NSF wheel bearing has slight play.

So all in all a pretty good result.

Now I have to put in back in the garage until after my operation, but at least it will be ready for me when i'm up and about again.

Most excellent! You got the dash indicators and numberplate lights working then?

I can do all those jobs when it's here if you like?
    I've got brake/fuel pipe making equipment.
    It's the least I can do after receiving a free laptop!!

EDIT: Pass the emissions test OK?
    Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 3 April 2013, 20:36.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Most excellent! You got the dash indicators and numberplate lights working then? Side and number plate lights working but there is an issue in the circuit somewhere or an increased load (Gauges ?)as they keep blowing the 10A fuse. Put a 25A in for the test and it lasted long enough to pass Right indicator repeater working but had to fudge a repeater for the left one as the LED would not spark up and had problem trying to access cables behind dash.

I can do all those jobs when it's here if you like? Yes Please, i was thinking of putting together a full list of what i want/need to do and then you can decide how much you want to take on and send me a price ?
      I've got brake/fuel pipe making equipment.
      It's the least I can do after receiving a free laptop!! Your welcome, have you tried it out yet with your software ?

EDIT: Pass the emissions test OK? Not a mention of them anywhere, and didn't get a print out showing what they were
      Oh and tell Jo that we sorted miriam out with a dress for the wedding in Selfridges for 25% of the one she looked at in Usk

Comment

Working...
      X