Is this right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this right?

I am looking to buy another Surf and while routing around the internet I came across a P reg 3.6L petrol Surf.

I didn't know they did a 3.6 - is that right?

Also, are the petrol Surfs as bullet proof as the Diesel? Anything to look out for with e petrols?

Thanks loads.
    [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=2][I]Am I bovvered??!! Yeah but am I? Am I bovvered??!![/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]

It's a 3.4 not 3.6.
    There's one member on here that has one, can't remember who though.

Comment

Originally posted by ERArab View Post
      Also, are the petrol Surfs as bullet proof as the Diesel? Anything to look out for with e petrols?

Thanks loads.
      Yeah, you might have to open the bonnet and look at the drive belts, to check its still running.

I'd have no qualms with running a petrol truck, have worked on a few 2.7's, and can't wait to get my hands on a 3.4.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
        Yeah, you might have to open the bonnet and look at the drive belts, to check its still running.

I'd have no qualms with running a petrol truck, have worked on a few 2.7's, and can't wait to get my hands on a 3.4.
        The 3.4 is ok to work on, if you have small hands its better, you really know it was made by little asian men, (nothing racial meant there). It zips around with a manual, but auto is a bit sluggish. might i suggest the deckplate mod, and the ISR mod.
        NAS Spec: 95 Defender SW gone but missed

Comment

Working...
        X