cruise control,fault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cruise control,fault

ok guys i need some help this time. the fault is:-press the cruise control button,green light on dash lights up to let you know its activated,but then when you go to use the accelerate up button nothing happens.sancho has this ever happened before mate???? ive checked all fuses,that i can find,drivers kick panel and under bonnet and ive also checked the rad cap vince and its not that.
    www.overfab.uk

You need to set it first.

-Turn the cruise on (left hand button), green light comes on.
    -Accelerate up to the speed you want (up to 110kph, it won't set any higher).
    -Press the bottom of the right hand button for a second or two and it should hold at that speed.
    -Press the top of the right hand button to accelerate (will go above 110, but will drop back to down to 110)
    -Press the bottom of the right hand button to set the speed lower.
    -If you brake, press the top of the right hand button to resume at the speed you were at before (unless you've slowed down loads)

Comment

Comment

Cruise Control

Hi had a problem with mine on my 4.2 Landcruiser, then l notice the Brake warning light on turns out my Brake Fluid was low because Pads had worn. Put new pads in and everything fine now maybe yours need checking.
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post

cheers adam now sorted i was pressing the button without setting it first.what a drongo.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
            cheers adam now sorted i was pressing the button without setting it first.what a drongo.
            At least no-one will ever find out way down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
              At least no-one will ever find out way down here.
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
              X