new engine needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new engine needed

Can any one help i need a 3.0 v6 engine . where is the best place to get one from in the uk

V6 Engine

Hi l got a "V6" engine from a place called "NIPPON SPARES" in London, l ended up paying £800 + V.A.T. at 1st they wanted £1100 +V.A.T. they rang me back several times each time dropping the price. So dont take there 1st price haggle you can even say that they sold Bob from Liverpool one for £800 + V.A.T.

P S Make sure you get a 12Valve engine and not a 24Valve.
    Last edited by Hilux; 14 June 2005, 19:29. Reason: info
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Just ordered one myself off them 750+v. Yours any good Bob ?

I had the heads and rad done last year and the damned thing has overheated again, can't believe a Toyota engine could let me down so badly

Edit
      Nippon have just rung back, the engine for 750 quid was a Camry 24v. The Surf engine - 12v is 1700 quid. That is a non-starter, 3.9i V8 Conversion info needed please ???
      Last edited by Briles; 13 July 2005, 12:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Briles
        Just ordered one myself off them 750+v. Yours any good Bob ?

I had the heads and rad done last year and the damned thing has overheated again, can't believe a Toyota engine could let me down so badly

Edit
        Nippon have just rung back, the engine for 750 quid was a Camry 24v. The Surf engine - 12v is 1700 quid. That is a non-starter, 3.9i V8 Conversion info needed please ???
        Hi YES engine is fine all l want now is a "LPG" conversion kit
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
        X