• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sylux View Post
    That's good! With the R151 I've come 30ish cm forward :/
    30cm?!jesus
    [B][FONT="Impact"]Cut my way in...weld my way out![/FONT][/B]

Comment

That's just a decent guesstimate at the moment. I'm now all set to throw everything in and get an accurate one.

My adapter is 10mm. The R154 is 30-35mm so that gearbox would have been pretty much bang in place.

Comment

you obviously meant MM and not CM?

steering damper relocated

Drop bracket

welded a 10mm bolt into a heavy wall tube insert from a shock bushing and welded it to the crossmember.just gave it a quick dab of paint to keep the rust away from the weld

powersteering quick fix

manifold clearances.
        The engine is out again,clutch is fitted.mounts are primed and painted.going to heat wrap the manis in the morning and hopefully paint the front panel where it has been cut out. then refit the engine and start the build up.hoping to have it off for wiring by the weekend

Comment

Looking great

And yes...mm D'oh!

Comment

Bent up a new clutch line and fitted it.then bled the csc...tricky job,you can't be in any ways heavy handed with them or theyll over extend.I thought I had destroyed it earlier but it had just overextended and popped off the seal.gave it a squeeze in the vice,refitted it centrally on the shaft and loctited the bolts.put fluid into the system and bled it by hand. Seems good pressure in it.drained the gearbox of its smelly gear oil and will refresh it in the morning after I fit the engine

Comment

engine is back in and bolted in place.manifolds are on.everything is reconnected now bar the vacuum hoses.almost there

Comment

heatwrap on

hilux clutch on custom flywheel

Comment

Looks like a good wrap job

Comment

Torsion bar front suspension....

You have sooooooooo much manifold room!

Looking good!
                    More Lift.
                    More Tyres.
                    More Engine.

Comment

yea its not too bad.bit tight at the steering column but other than thats its pretty clear.id probably go with ls430 manifolds the next time. hoping to get it out for wiring before the week is out

Comment

Off for wiring tomorrow.setup a temporary intake pipe just so all the wiring can be sorted.

The intake pipe im going to use is in the above pic...just waiting on some silicone elbows.its gonna be painted satin black to blend in with the bay....no bling needed!

Comment

The auto electrician is finally finished!the beast is alive!

Comment

Fiiiiilm iiiit!

Comment

http://vid222.photobucket.com/albums...pskwd2uizn.mp4
                              for some reason i cant link the better video from photobucket.Ur on facebook simon arent ya?
                              Last edited by Paul ssrg; 15 May 2015, 19:01.

Comment

Photobucket

I'll watch as soon as I'm on a none-mobile network/stupidly fast network.

Comment

Working...
                                X