Engine replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine replacement

Okay so I have introduced myself so now starts all the questions.

My mechanic is pulling my Surf’s engine next week to sort out the oil leaks on the sump and while it is out he is going to check it from top to bottom and replace the cambelt and so on. Now my question is what options are there for a replacement engine. Basically what I mean is what can I just bolt in with no mods and bolts right on to the Auto box which will give me better performance and better fuel consumption? I am not a fan of modifying so that will not be an option. Basically just plug-and-play.

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Ali3n View Post
    Okay so I have introduced myself so now starts all the questions.

My mechanic is pulling my Surf’s engine next week to sort out the oil leaks on the sump and while it is out he is going to check it from top to bottom and replace the cambelt and so on. Now my question is what options are there for a replacement engine. Basically what I mean is what can I just bolt in with no mods and bolts right on to the Auto box which will give me better performance and better fuel consumption? I am not a fan of modifying so that will not be an option. Basically just plug-and-play.

Thanks in advance
    I think the general consensus will be to shoehorn a lexus 1uzfe in there...

Comment

Originally posted by Kwakka666 View Post
      I think the general consensus will be to shoehorn a lexus 1uzfe in there...
      I thought so. Mmm.
      Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X