How much Gearbox / TC loom to keep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much Gearbox / TC loom to keep?

The engine and box from the surf go to its new owner on monday but need to confirm how much of the surf gearbox / transfer case wiring loom I need to keep a hold of before it goes.

Working tonight and headed to the yard tommorrow to finish removing the TC from the back of the surf box so need an answer asap!

Vince - hopefully you'll see this.

Anyone else who has the answer though feel free

You need everything that plugs into the transfer case except the two speed sensor's wiring, those are part of the V8's transmission loom that you'll need to extend to reach the speed sensors.
    All the transfer case wires terminate at the two large multi-plugs that are behind the Surf's ECU.

Comment

Thanks for the reply I pulled the whole loom through the bulkhead (ECU plugs and the grey and white plugs included) to make it easy to lift out as a whole and to make it easier for the new owner to fit but had forgotten about the parts of the loom I needed.

Ill strip the whole loom off mark up what plugs went where and put it to one side so I can salvage the relevant wiring from it later.

Should be easy enough to disconnect everything now its sitting on a pallet.

Thanks again - Ill let you know how it goes.

Comment

Working...
      X