No announcement yet.

Lexurf VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My (out of date) build thread shows fitting a 1uz to a 3rd gen.

Get a non VVTi
    More Lift.
    More Tyres.
    More Engine.

Comment

• Completely unrelated. Well not really! found this 1UZ conversion on youtube and it put a great grin on my face. Apologies if you've seen it before...

Converted Hilux 1UZ video
      ------------------------
      Truck? What truck .......

Comment

• Originally posted by sadinn View Post
        Completely unrelated. Well not really! found this 1UZ conversion on youtube and it put a great grin on my face. Apologies if you've seen it before...

Converted Hilux 1UZ video

http://www.erzperformance.com/OBX-IT.../obx-pt-80.htm

Comment

• oh god, don't show me that! Spent far too long this morning looking at the relative costs of 1UZ twin turbos vs forced induction....

Individual throttle bodies in a UK car would just get filled up with water poking out the bonnet like that anyway!
          ------------------------
          Truck? What truck .......

Comment

Individual throttle bodies in a UK car would just get filled up with water poking out the bonnet like that anyway!
            Don't say I never offer solutions on this forum

Available in waterproof and many different colours!

Comment

oh god, don't show me that! Spent far too long this morning looking at the relative costs of 1UZ twin turbos vs forced induction....

http://www.andysautosport.com/toyota...ited_products/

Comment

• Howdy everyone!

I haven't been about much this while back but the Surf is still my pride & joy.
                MOT is coming up again shortly so I've been giving it a bit of a going over taking advantage of the decent weather.
                Mostly refining a few bits and pieces and a bit of a face lift round the front

I know how everyone likes pics so here ya go.

Crappy 'copy' bonnet vents turned to rat sh*t after last winter so I replaced them with the real McCoy.

Spring clean under the bonnet. New leads, plugs, decent filter (Pipercross) and a new ISCV which I bagged for a tenner lol. Runs superb.

'New' bumper up front. Still have to fit the spots and all new chrome for the back end which is now fitted.

I'll get some pics of the back end stuck up of the new chrome and exhaust fitted.

Comment

• Looks amazing!

One day I'd love a V8 in mine. Being manual I suppose it's not as possible.

Handing it over to someone like BW to work his magic...drool.

Comment

• Looking Good Gary,

Originally posted by Sylux View Post
                    One day I'd love a V8 in mine. Being manual I suppose it's not as possible.
                    Save your pennies and talk to Vince, anything is possible these days

He has a manual in the shop now

Comment

• Looking good!
                      More Lift.
                      More Tyres.
                      More Engine.

Comment

• Bluddie gorgeous Gary, it just gets better looking each time I see it.
                        Still my favorite.

Comment

• Must be one of the very best 2nd gens out there. Glad see you are still around Gary.
                          Brian

Comment

• Thanks lads for the comments

I'm always amazed at the amount of positive comments the Surf gets out and about and even when I see another one myself on the road it always makes me second glance. I love telling people it's nearly 18 years old too. Usually gets a, "What!!!"

I was in my friends new RR Sport at the weekend. What a machine! White with all the toys (fridge between the front seats, electronic suspension, dash mount DVD player, beautiful leather interior etc etc...........absolutely stunning!
                            I'd have my Surf any day of the week though...........it sounds better for a start.

Comment

• Needs one of these though Gary.......
                              http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1305900725...84.m1439.l2649

As fitted to Growlers, Lex 5.

Comment

Working...
                              X