Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Uh-oh.
        WHAT!
        I've not touched anything yet.
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

• Videos:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Yep I spent the afternoon with Dr Lexenstein at his secret laboratory... Well each time I call there I am pretty speachless. To say Vince goes the extra mile with these trucks really isn't enough of a compliment. Look at the underneath of it ! Look at the engine bay ! It looks like a new truck !

The pictures and videos really don't do them justice.

Ahh yes I had a "pootle" in it gbv2 but I drove it like Miss Daisy !!
            Someone elses truck and all that so treated it with respect, but no good for the video coz you all wanted to hear her roar I so wish I had given her some welly, I will when I get mine done

Awesome doesn't even come close !

Comment

• Great videos & pics Vince! Underneath shot is very original with the drive shaft turning etc and the finish under there ........... unbelievable!

I'm sure as Balllsy says, the pics don't do the work and finish true justice (although they still looks amazing). Thank God it's only another few days until I see & drive it.

How was the winter pic-a-nic? Did you even get out of the truck? It was 2° with a wind all day up here, fooking Baltic

Comment

• About the same temps here too. Thats us sitting in the truck have a cup of tea in the last photos.
                We saw Santa, after an hour of waiting. Craig didn't cry and got a present that Santa said he could open straight away.

Comment

• what size tyres are on that truck?
                  great job.
                  the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

• Wheels are 18" not sure of tyre sizes... Nice aren't they !

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                      About the same temps here too. Thats us sitting in the truck have a cup of tea in the last photos.
                      We saw Santa, after an hour of waiting. Craig didn't cry and got a present that Santa said he could open straight away.
                      Hehehe, that's the way to do it. I love sitting out in the Surf during Winter. Trans tunnel is like a big radiator.

Your Craig is at that golden age for Christmas. I remember my Rhys visiting Santa when he was a nipper and running a mile. They don't be too long in coming round once they have opened the living room door a on Christmas morning a few times

Comment

• Originally posted by budweiser View Post
                        what size tyres are on that truck?
                        great job.
                        285/65 R18

They are Kumho Road Venture AT KL78's.

Comment

• OOOO we have a new member on the forum. Welcome to our community GBV8

Comment

• Looks better every time I see it!
                            More Lift.
                            More Tyres.
                            More Engine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Balllsy View Post
                              OOOO we have a new member on the forum. Welcome to our community GBV8
                              Why, thank you

Bushwhacker made me do it

Comment

• Hi Newbie.

Comment

Working...
                                X