• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
    Did those bits come today as promised?

Did they f.... er, I mean no!

Comment

Grrr. If they don't come tomorrow give me a shout and I will chase again.

Comment

Parts arrived at mid-day, cheers.

Comment

Good news. I think that's everything everything then, apart from the rad. When would you be able to take delivery of the truck!?

Comment

Earliest will be first week-end in feb.
            It's all gone a bit Pete Tong here at the moment, as soon as number 5 is out of the way, which will be mid-week next week, I've got to fall back onto the S****trux attempt, had to order a replacement ECU for it which won't be here 'till Tuesday.

I'll need the Lexus here first to remove the engine then get rid of the shell anyway before the truck can come here.. Does the truck start/drive?

Comment

No, truck is minus one head and going nowhere. The Lexus is fine to drive (although the rear brakes are pretty dodgy! And by pretty dodgy I mean completely f&*%£d).
              I am going to be away for a fortnight from 5th Feb, so either I need to try and sort out getting one or other (or both) to you before then, or it will need to wait until I get back on 19/20th. Sorry to be a pain!
              I got some quotes to ship the truck down to you ages ago - I think I got one for just over £100, so I will just give them a ring and arrange whenever you are ready.
              As for the Lexus, I am due to come to Cardiff on the afternoon/evening 4th March, so could potentially drive the Lexus down if you could give the wife and me a lift to a station to get to Cardiff afterwards - or you mentioned you might be coming up with Gary at some point...
              Otherwise I could get the Lexus trucked down as well. Wife is starting to chew my ear about getting it (and the truck) out of the drive...

Comment

Vince - have you given any thought to which is better, before Feb 5th or after Feb 20th? Am in trial this week so am v busy for next couple of days, and then in another trial at the beginning of next week, but can try and sort something if you let me know...

Comment

Vince - have you given any thought to which is better, before Feb 5th or after Feb 20th? Am in trial this week so am v busy for next couple of days, and then in another trial at the beginning of next week, but can try and sort something if you let me know...
                  Sorry mate, missed this post.

Before feb 5th will be fine if you can get the Lexus here first though and the Surf a couple of days after? That will work out brilliant for me as I can pull the engine out and get rid of the shell to make room for the Surf, other wise I have to tow vehicles about being on the side of a mountain an' all.

Garry won't be going in your direction now.

Comment

Many thanks Vince - Finished my trial today, so will try and sort out transport for the Lexus in the next day or so. I'll obviously let you know how I get on...
                    Cheers!

Comment

Many thanks Vince - Finished my trial today, so will try and sort out transport for the Lexus in the next day or so. I'll obviously let you know how I get on...
                      Cheers!
                      One just has to enquire...did the slag get choky....?
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                        One just has to enquire...did the slag get choky....?
                        Not my sort of law Gra. But rest assured, one massive corporation that makes clever electronic gizmos will soon be marginally happier than another massive corporation that makes clever electronic gizmos. And we will all be able to sleep better in our beds at night. Oh yes - the sword of justice never sleeps in my hand...

Vince - I ordered the 3L rad today from RTrax - should be with you in a day or two. I have also got the one that TonyN took out which he thought it should be possible to recondition. Do you want it? If so I will pop it in the boot. If it's no use to you then I will just end up binning it probably, which seems a shame, since it is not in bad shape I'm told...

Comment

Vince - I ordered the 3L rad today from RTrax - should be with you in a day or two. I have also got the one that TonyN took out which he thought it should be possible to recondition. Do you want it? If so I will pop it in the boot. If it's no use to you then I will just end up binning it probably, which seems a shame, since it is not in bad shape I'm told...

Yes please, I'll take it off your hands.

Comment

Springs are here, no tyres yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                              Springs are here, no tyres yet though.
                              Good stuff. Got an email saying the tyres were being dispatched today, so will probably be with you early next week....

Comment

Working...
                              X