Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    Most excellent!

Damn you and your access to steel and fabrication equipment!
    not to mention all kinds of welding gear a store full of nuts, bolts, hydraulic fittings,hose clamps etc, a machine shop and a paint booth big enough for a 2 bedroom house hehehe oh and don't forget the large wash bays and the giant sandblasting booth.

nice of them to kit out the factory so i can do my own bits when its quet

Comment

• Originally posted by gary-r View Post
      not to mention all kinds of welding gear a store full of nuts, bolts, hydraulic fittings,hose clamps etc, a machine shop and a paint booth big enough for a 2 bedroom house hehehe oh and don't forget the large wash bays and the giant sandblasting booth.

nice of them to kit out the factory so i can do my own bits when its quet

Rub it in why dont ya
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

• Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        Rub it in why dont ya
        making the most of it being quet - normally i'm 12 hour days and i cant get use of the workshops.
        truck has to be out every night though so only small jobs are possible.

Comment

• Still it's looking good Gary...it might prompt me to do something to IV...it's slowly going off out't back!!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            Still it's looking good Gary...it might prompt me to do something to IV...it's slowly going off out't back!!
            dont strain yourself - were still waiting on the pictures of the finished truck

did you get all the misfires sorted out on yours, a new tps and 2 oxy sensors made a huge difference to mine, checked today and no fault codes so i must have done something right
            my lexus had a previous owner that was limited to black tape and tie wraps for maintenance

Comment

• bash plate fitted and lexurf V had a bath today.

got a pull from a cloggy traffic cop for a noisy exhaust - looks like i'm going to have to fit 2 extra silencers, he wouldn't wear the - it came that way excuse - no ticket though, too much paperwork for a uk plated car.
              Attached Files

Comment

• That looks great, very neat and tidy job.

What were you doing to get pulled over, racing those big Yank trucks ?

Comment

• That looks absolutely epic Gary. Good work! More pics please!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    That looks great, very neat and tidy job.

What were you doing to get pulled over, racing those big Yank trucks ?
                    naaaa passed a truck and i don't think he was very impressed with the back burble from the pipes on overrun so he chased me and said

he was ok, just asked me to quet it down a bit asap - he was more interested in the conversion as that kind of thing is almost impossible in holland due to red tape and regulations. the 2 coppers were there for 20 mins looking in the hole and babbling away in clog.

i found 2 stainless boxes on flea bay at £25 each from greece - they are shiny and polished so i ordered 2 today

Comment

• Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                      That looks absolutely epic Gary. Good work! More pics please!!!
                      more pics to follow when i get the free time - working for a living really gets in the way.

Comment

• after trying to sort the fault codes i decided to relax
                        Attached Files

Comment

• The truck is looking sweet Gaz.

Comment

after trying to sort the fault codes i decided to relax
                            that one in the avatar got some nut's
                            very neat job on the bash plate btw,
                            so the cops in Holland are just as biga ####houses as ours then, he wants a dose of the banger racers down our road i think, get his prioitys in perspective
                            Last edited by POPEYE; 6 March 2011, 20:57.
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

after trying to sort the fault codes i decided to relax
                              is your engine not running properly?
                              JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

• Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
                                is your engine not running properly?
                                How's yours running?

Comment

Working...
                                X