Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KZN185 water leak

Hi all,

Surf was parked on driveway pointing down hill about 25 degrees for a week of endless and often torrential rain. I've a work van so was unused during this time.
    I noticed some water on the passenger mat but though it was a drink bottle that had leaked. About 10 mins into my drive the dash board lit up and I lost power. I returned about 2 hours later and drove home with no issues.
    Once home I noticed the entire passenger carpet was saturated. I left it in the garage overnight to dry out.
    I'm guessing it's a drain plug that's blocked beneath the windscreen but I removed the windscreen wipers and grill under windscreen but couldn't find the drain plug.
    I'm aure it's not an air con drain issue as its winter here and I had my air con looked at the end of summer as it wasn't working. They reckon it needs regassed which I haven't done yet.
    When I went to return the it to the garage I got a engine check light and no power in drive. Limped into garage in first gear selected.
    Any idea what to do next?
    Thanks

Do you have a sunroof? Sunroof drain?, heater matrix? Losing water ?
    Сви можемо

Comment

Hi, no sunroof.
      Would like to get at the drain for the grill under the windscreen. I believe it's under the wing?

Comment

Working...
      X