Hilux novice, needs advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilux novice, needs advice

Im looking to buy a 4x4 and i have been looking at Pajeros, but i have also seen a 1995 3.0 hilux which we both really like the look of, the space in the rear is amazing and as we have dogs it would be ideal. But the questions i have are,
    1. Whats the hilux like off road
    2. whats the mpg like
    3. parts and reliability
    4. and would the 1995 hilux have all the bells and whistles of a similar year Pajero.

Cheers any advice greatly accepted.

Shaun. Take a look at the offroad thread for offroad pics as the surf is awesome offroad.
    MPG anything between 20 - 30 mpg depending on your style of driving.
    Reliability on the 3.0 is very good but like all cars things need replacing. for parts & prices check www.milneroffroad.com
    The surf has lots of toys all surfs are not the same as there are many options available
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Cheers

Thanks Marky

Comment

Originally posted by Fazerman
        Im looking to buy a 4x4 and i have been looking at Pajeros, but i have also seen a 1995 3.0 hilux which we both really like the look of, the space in the rear is amazing and as we have dogs it would be ideal. But the questions i have are,
        1. Whats the hilux like off road
        2. whats the mpg like
        3. parts and reliability
        4. and would the 1995 hilux have all the bells and whistles of a similar year Pajero.

Cheers any advice greatly accepted.
        we have a hilux for sale and she is fab call me on 01264781083.and can give you some tips help.

Comment

Apart from Milner and Rough trax spares, i have found you can get things through this site and lots on Ebay. Also fantastic for dogs as the back window goes down. You should see the faces of people following. I have even had a policeman, hanging out of his passenger window, taking pictures with his mobile, then they pulled me over and i tought maybe something wrong with car, but no, they only wanted to pat the dog.
          Funny old world.
          My leg is still broken!!!!!!
          Still Searching,
          Dick Whittington

Comment

Working...
          X