Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECU Numbering

Hi Folks,

Tried searching on the forum, as well as google but couldn't find anything regarding what the numbering means on the ECU.

Can anyone provide information on what each set of information means:
    89661-3D100 - ?
    175800-1313 12V - ?
    26P 16P 22P - Pin connectors

The issue I have is that I have the above ECU, and I've just bought one which has 175800-1312 12V....will that one digit make a difference?

Thanks again guys,

Dan

First part number is the Toyota part number. Second is a Denso number. Just go by the Toyota part number. Have seen ECUs with a variety of Denso numbers. May just be a Denso thing for any minor changes made during production period of these ECUs.

Nev

Comment

My ECU has the same number as the one you have just bought, and so did my original. My car is an auto, and I presume yours is too. It will have 1KZ-TE A/T printed on it.

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev View Post
        First part number is the Toyota part number. Second is a Denso number. Just go by the Toyota part number. Have seen ECUs with a variety of Denso numbers. May just be a Denso thing for any minor changes made during production period of these ECUs.

Nev
        Cheers Nev!

Comment

Originally posted by yorta2 View Post
          My ECU has the same number as the one you have just bought, and so did my original. My car is an auto, and I presume yours is too. It will have 1KZ-TE A/T printed on it.
          Yeah, mine is the exact same 1KZ-TE A/T. I've got the ECU failing problem - over reving, poor gear shifting, O/D light on and off. For a 21 year old car it's not doing too bad, but the previous owner just didn't look after it. Just need to take my old one out and hopefully get it serviced (we capping, tracing of tracks) and pop the new one I've bought and see if the issues get resolved!

Thanks,

Dan

Comment

Working...
          X