Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Bushwhacker

Hi Vince

I have picked up a new IP in case my ongoing fuelling problem is finally down to that. I need to get the fuel tank off and flushed first. Can I drop the truck up at some point please? I can either leave it with you or stay to help if it makes any difference?

thanks in advance

Yes mate, you can drop it off Wednesday/Thursday/ Friday of this week. I'll need to have it here overnight though, got a lot going on at the moment.

Comment

Pow! Superfast....

As soon as the pump arrives (should be before Weds) I'll get the truck up to you. Is there a good / bad time of the day to come up?

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Surfboy View Post
        Pow! Superfast....

As soon as the pump arrives (should be before Weds) I'll get the truck up to you. Is there a good / bad time of the day to come up?

cheers
        Between 2am and 8am are bad times.

Comment

haha see you midnight then. We'll annoy the neighbours with some truck shuffling...

Comment

Vince,

The pump should be here today so I intend coming up this evening if that's OK?

However, this morning I crawled into work for the first half of the journey at about 15mph, much to the amusement of the other road users Lots of whitish smoke and about as much power as a wet lettuce. It did improve though for the last couple of miles. Anyway, just to say if I run into problems on the way up I may have to call my recovery company...

Also, can I monopolise more of your time and ask you to fit the discs and pads that are long overdue and to check atf, diff oil and MOT items in advance of it's MOT in a couple of months please?

Buscuits to the ready...

Comment

Okely Dokely.

Comment

Working...
              X