a bit of problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a bit of problem

I was fixing up some power window problems and a couple of buttons n i succeded. But inturn, my fog/parking light, tail light, plate no lights and dash lights all stooped working. I was fixin only the power windows, suspension button n rear window buttons, nothin to do with lights. Both the low beam and high beam work. But the fog lights work when the alarm is used (a stupid garage man thought the fog lights on my surf were indicator lights). When i open or close the doors via remote the fog, tail, plate no and dash lights all blink twice. Whats happened? Fuse problem? If so where is the fuse located?
    remeber, the alarm didn't cause the problem cuz both were working fine since I got the car.
    '94 Surf SSR-X --3.0l Turbo-KZN130W -- 400,000KMs

There's a guy HERE with the same problem.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Just in case you might not be aware, there are two fuse boxes, one below the steerinng wheel behind a removable cover the other under the bonnet situated by a battery, have a look in the under bonnet one and check that the 10 amp ones are all ok, if yes check all fuses including any fusable links.

Comment

Working...
      X