im going to look at a surf. need some advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im going to look at a surf. need some advise

hey guys, ive been keeping my eyes open for a while now and ive come across a MKII surf with 100,000 miles on it for a decent price, ive spoken to the owner, there isnt any service history but "it has been well looked after" and looking at the pictures it has, no obvious dents and scratches, only a little bit of rust at the bottom of the drivers door.

Its the 3.0TD engine, with im lead to belive to be the best one? is it belt or chain driven? any common faults to look out for?
    its an SSR-V, what does this mean? any faults with electrics known on these?

sorry for the newbie questions, its my first surf. i've always owned toyotas, 0started off in a starlet, then to a corolla, then to a starlet glanza (which ive still got and doing up) and as my run about now ive got a 98 corolla, but want to replace it with a surf.

so my question is when i go to view it, is there anything inperticular to look our for.

Thanks Alan
    www.apmautos.com

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=34
    Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Hello welcome
      “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

ye i had a look through there after i posted about it haha, newbiee FAIL.

some of the links dont work though.....
        www.apmautos.com

Comment

Working...
        X