Squecky fan -Aircon belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
    There is only three squeaky`s, the fourth alleged offence is a squeak and thats hardly a squeaky is it
    Squeck, squeek, sqeek and squeak. Unless I'm wrong, that's four.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL View Post

To be fair it may be three different ways of spelling the same word,the Innuit of Alaska have 200 hundred words for snow you know.
      To be fair... they don't. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eskimo_words_for_snow

NB
      For the record. There is a small tribe of Chav Eskimos called the Inuinnits.

Comment

Snow

That must be a mythtake on my part.

Dey do dat dere do dont dey,

oh no thats Liverpool

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          Squeck, squeek, sqeek and squeak. Unless I'm wrong, that's four.

Show restraint master, the force is strong in this young Jedi, but he is young, he knows not what he says.
          Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 27 March 2011, 00:26.

Comment

Squecky,squeaky,squeeks,sqeek.
            Two squeaky`s. A squeak`s and a squeak i do believe. Its the difference between a adjective and a verb. Squeaky describes an object or item, squeaks is an action by an object or item. And anyway
            "Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."
            Last edited by schrodingers-cat; 27 March 2011, 10:46. Reason: pedantry

Comment

skweeky fan

[QUOTE=

My 3L TD AC/Fan chain squeeks

Did you ever cure your noisy fan ?

Comment

Working...
              X