Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error codes

Hi guys, im having problems with doing the fault codes on my gen3 kzn185

i connected terminals te1 and e1 and the over drive light flahes constantly (button is set to off) and the engine light flashes really really quickly.

what am I doing wrong???

Cheers guys
    Justin

Originally posted by hurtinit View Post
    Hi guys, im having problems with doing the fault codes on my gen3 kzn185

i connected terminals te1 and e1 and the over drive light flahes constantly (button is set to off) and the engine light flashes really really quickly.

what am I doing wrong???

Cheers guys
    Justin
    Constant flashes with no pauses means everything is normal.

What problems are you having with the Surf?

Comment

Hi bushwacker, thanks for your reply... its smoking really badly and using quiet a bit of oil.. im currently in siberia on the way to vladivostock in russia.

I got new injectors fitted in kyrgyzstan, new airfilter,thermostate and coolent, fuel filter, all oils and a tune up but its still smoking badly..... aslo fitted the snorkel I bought in london!
      (was only £100 incuding labour)!!!

But its still smoking... it does have a oil lea near the intake manifold!!! what you think I should do next?

Comment

Originally posted by hurtinit View Post
        Hi bushwacker, thanks for your reply... its smoking really badly and using quiet a bit of oil.. im currently in siberia on the way to vladivostock in russia.

I got new injectors fitted in kyrgyzstan, new airfilter,thermostate and coolent, fuel filter, all oils and a tune up but its still smoking badly..... aslo fitted the snorkel I bought in london!
        (was only £100 incuding labour)!!!

But its still smoking... it does have a oil lea near the intake manifold!!! what you think I should do next?

Try n pinpoint the oil leak near the intake manifold n rectify it ...also check the rocker breather to intake pipe n clips ...
        If it's smoking at the exhaust some of it maybe down to the raw diesel in that neck o the woods !!
        Good Luck
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
        X