ECU issue it now seems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECU issue it now seems

right i have changed the spill control valve on the pump, refitted and still no fuel. when used multimetre found 11v in both wires, disconnected and there was 5v in black wire and 11v in red with blue stripe. checked voltages on the ecu between vrp and e2 and vrt and e2 and one came out at 2.8v while the other at 6.8v. which now indicates the ecu is faulty. is the ecu able to sense if the vehicle has been rolled, thus turning the fuel off or am i just clutching at straws.

Is there anyone local to you that has the 3.0l aswell that you could try their ecu in your truck just to be on the safe side.It may not of been anything to do with the truck rolling that caused the ecu to pack up.I have sold i think 5 3.0l ecu's and they replaced the originals with different faults.Come to think of it one i sold was to replace one with a similar fault to yours but i can't think who it was now.I may have a 3.0l ecu later next week but it will depend on if a guy in Malta is wanting it still or not.They are like rocking horse shite to get hold of
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
    X